015 hardware review s7 1200
大家好,在这个视频中,我们要学习的是它自带的1200 Sepehr的硬件结构。
Hello, in this video, we are going to learn the hardware structure of its own 1200 Sepehr.
好的,这是 Sematic S7 1200 CPU,在这里您将看到或者可以读取您的 CPU 类型、1214、CDC、CDC 类型类型。
OK, this is Sematic S7 1200 CPU, and in here you will see or you can read your type of CPU, 1214, CDC, the CDC type types.
这意味着什么。
And what is that means.
这是电源,这些CPU的24个世界电源和第二个输入电源和第三个输出电源的24个世界。
This is power supply, 24 world of 24 world power supply of these CPU and the second one input's power supply and the third one output power supply.
好的,在这里您将看到运行停止指示灯、错误和主板。
OK, in here you will see the run stop led and the error and the main plate.
我们已经了解到,如果我们的船处于运行状态,该灯将呈绿色。
And already we learned if our ship is in the run situation, this light will be green.
如果出现错误,这将是正确的,并且主要内容将显示为黄色。
And if there's an error, this will be right and the main is will be yellow.
在这里您将看到我们的数字输入零点零零点一零点二零点七。
And in here you will see our digital inputs zero point zero zero point one zero point two zero point seven.
还有第二个,下一个1.0输入,一点一,一点五。
And also the second one, the next one 1.0 input, one point one, one point five.
好的,Dekha,这意味着数字输出。
OK, and in here, Dekha, but that means digital output.
而这就是这个数字输出的阶段,零点零零点七零点一点零一点一。
And this is the stage of this digital output, zero point zero zero point seven zero point one point zero and one point one.
好吧,然后我们所知道的就是我们所拥有的。
OK, and then what we know what we have, that's.
好的,在这里,您将继续关注这些 CPU 的世界输入或仅关注这些 CPU 的世界电源,并在这里格兰特,然后是 CPA 的 24 个世界输出。
OK, in here, you will stay tuned for world input or just for world power supply of these C.P.U and in here Grant and then 24 world output of the CPA.
好的,我们可以从这里到达并转发,然后再到公共区域。
OK, we can get to and forward from here and then the common.
这些输入的公共输入或公共连接,这里我们有输入,接下来我们将看到模拟输入。
Common input or common connection for these inputs, and in here we have input and the next we will see analog input.
在 Disipio 上,我们有两个模拟输入零和最后两个输入或最后两个端子之一。
On Disipio we have two analog input zero and one of the last two input or last two terminal.
在这里你还会看到两个M。
And in here also you will see two M.
这是该模拟输入的公共连接点。
This is the common connection point of this analog inputs.
而在这里。
And in here the.
底部,你会看到我的作品,也许我可以给你看。
Bottom side, you will see my piece, maybe I can show you.
三个小时以上,好吧,也许再多一点,三个小时以上和凌晨三点也是一个公共连接点,然后数字输出在这里,好吧,这些输出在这里到零点零零点一到零点七一零点一点一点。
Three hour plus, OK, maybe a little bit more, three hour plus and three am also a common connection point and then digital outputs are here, OK, to and these outputs are here to zero point zero zero point one to zero point seven one point zero one point one.
在这里我们还将看到我们的CPU利润局域网Mac地址。
And also in here we will see our CPU profit lan Mac address.
好的,这里还有一个链接、RHD LED 和 cichlids,当我们与 CPU 通信时,这个 LED 将是 Blinkx,Dysport 也可以是我们的 Dysport,它将用于我们与 CPU 的通信部分。
OK, and in here also a link and RHD LEDs and cichlids, while we are communicating with the CPU, this LEDs will be Blinkx and also Dysport can be our Dysport is going to be for our communication part with the CPU.
这部分也将成为外部设备(如类似设备等)的通信端口。
And also this part is going to be a communication port for the external devices like a like appliances and etc..
好的,这是七千二百条政策的沟通部分或部分。
OK, this is the communication part or part of a seven one thousand two hundred policies.
在这里您还会看到这个区域。
And also in here you will see this area.
这个区域就像是重新学习的。
This area is like relearnt.
信号板。
Signal board.
好的,我会尝试像这样打开一次。
OK, I will try to open it once like this.
OK,现在你可以看到这是信号板输入区域。
OK, now you can see this is the signal board input area.
好的,我们可以将数字输入和输出或模拟输入和输出模块、外部和信号盒模块放在这里。
OK, so we can put our digital inputs and outputs or analog input and output modules, external and signal box modules to here.
我们可以将它与 Disipio 一起使用。
And we can use it with Disipio.
另外,我们可以从这一集中学到什么?
And also, what can we learn for this episode in here?
你会看到 mce 没问题。
You will see mce ok.
这是存储卡区域。
This is a memory card area.
好的,我们可以把存储卡放在这里。
OK, we can put our memory card to here.
在里面我们可以使用这张存储卡来备份我们的 p.l.c.
Inside of it we can use this memory card for the backups of our p.l.c.
项目等
projects and etc.
对于CPU,我们可以使用这个存储卡,然后如果这个CPU发生问题,我们可以将这个存储卡与另一个CPU一起使用,我们可以保护我们的项目,我们可以保证我们的备份安全。
for the CPU, we can use this memory card and then if something happens to this CPU, we can use this memory card with another CPU and we can protect our project and we can keep our backups safe.
好的。
OK.
这是S1一千二百个CPU。
And this is the S1 one thousand two hundred CPUs.
怎样才能把CPU和硬件作为硬件来使用呢?
How can we use the CPU with the hardware as hardware?
而这就是。
And this is the.
领带和结构,矛的硬件结构,在接下来的视频中,我们将连接到这个CPU,我们将上网到CPU,我们将上传和下载项目到CPU,我们将有效和专业地学习CPU 。
Tie and structure, hardware structure of the spears, in the next videos, we will connect to this CPU and we will go online to the CPU and we will do an uploads and downloads projects to the CPU and we will learn the CPU effectively and professionally.
我已经完成这个视频了。
I am finished for this video.
下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.